Pages

Saturday 27 June 2015

Training update / New log

So I will now be logging my progress in here
Updates will be weekly

I'll be updating my training and diet through here, plus any thoughts that I have on the way.

Current strength levels:
Squat - 250kg in wraps
Bench - 130kg
Deadlift - 280kg
This was at a body weight of 76-77kg

Just finished a mini 4 week cut and am sitting at 73kg in the morning
Current main focus in my training is the GPC national push/pull in December where I hope to deadlift 300kg. In the mean time I have the GPC Melbourne Open in mid August and also the Adelaide cup about a month after that. Goal is to slowly push my body weight up over the next 6 months or so

Current training layout:
Monday: Squats- work up to easy top set of 1-5 reps, Safety squat bar squats- 5 sets max reps
Tuesday: Close grip bench- 5 sets max reps, ring dips- 5 sets max reps, incline dumbbell bench- 5x10
Thursday: Deadlifts- work up to easy top set of 1-5 reps, stiff legged deadlifts- 5x10, rows- work up to top set of 8, lats- 50 total reps with a weight I can do for 10
Friday: Bench in slingshot- 5 sets max reps, ring dips- 5 sets max reps, arms- 50 total reps with a weight I can do for 10 reps
Saturday: Strongman training, assorted

This weeks diet:
2500kcal daily
200g protein
100g fat
65g carbs

This is 1kg of ground beef, plus 550g of potato
Then veg etc on top of that

Obligatory selfie of current physique below, will comb beard first next week

No comments:

Post a Comment